MUNICIPAL SWIMMING POOLS OPENING
Due to a new regulation imposed as a result of the Corona virus, the new terms for using and obtaining a voucher or ticket to the Municipal Swimming pool are as follows:
- During the 2020 season the only available tickets sold will be VOUCHERS FOR 10 SWIMS. It will not be possible to buy single (one entry) tickets. The price will be the same as last year.
- The SWIM VOUCHER will be personal and non transferable.
- When buying the vouchers priority will be given to those renewing them from last year, to those registered in the padrón of our municipality and to the families who own property in the municipality.
- The 0 – 5 yr old children (year of birth to be taken into account) will also have to get a swim voucher (although the fee would be 0€) so that the máximum capacity can be controlled.
- The swimming pool will be open from 1st July to 31st August; opening hours will be 11:00 am to 14:00 hrs and from 16:00 to 20:00 hrs. The swimming pool area will be closed from 14:00 to 16:00 to carry out the disinfection and cleaning jobs and eating will not be allowed inside.
- The daily entry ticket (with the swim voucher) allows entry in the morning as well as in the afternoon during the stipulated hours. Nonetheless, if the user has entered in the morning and intends to do so during the afternoon, he/she will have to observe the procedure of maximum capacity allowed (exit of users / entry of users with ticket used in the morning hours)
- Tables or chairs will not be available to the users. But, it will be allowed for users to bring their own chair.
- The changing rooms and the showers will remain closed. The only showers available will be the ones by the swimming pool.
- At all times, the máximum capacity will have to be observed. When the capacity is full, the procedure of maximum capacity (exit of users / entry of users) will have to be observed.
- It is recommended to observe the safety distance of 1.5 meters in the whole area, whether lying down or walking around, also amongst users or groups of users in the exterior area, where there will be signs to be observed.
THE TOWN HALL IS WORKING TO GUARANTEE THE HEALTH OF ALL THE USERS IN THE FACILITIES REINFORCING THE CLEANING MEASURES, DISINFECTION AND ACCESS CONTROL. WE ASK ALL USERS TO RESPECT THE SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES AND TO REINFORCE THE HANDS HYGIENE WHICH IS FUNDAMENTAL TO AVOID THE SPREADING OF THE VIRUS.
We trust in the day to day responsiblity that the residents of this municipality have shown and are showing and with the objective of the common safety we ask you for the respect and implementation of the measures covered in this municipal edict.
Hondón de las Nieves, 23 June 2020
(Signed) Carmen Sellés Prieto