Starting from 01:00 am 25th October 2020 until 23:59 h 9th December 2020
UPDATE OF PROCEDURES
MOVEMENT OF PEOPLE
It is prohibited to circulate around public areas and on roads from 0:00 to 06:00 h.
- Travelling to work.
- Going back home after day´s work.
- Going to health centres or chemists.
- Looking after and taking care of the elderly, minors and dependents.
For carrying out the exceptional activities mentioned above, the following will be allowed:
- Tthe circulation of vehicles for transport of the above activities and filling up with petrol.
- The circulation of vehicles for supplies of economic activities that must be carried out at night hours.
- The circulation of personnel and vehicles for cleaning the streets.
FAMILY AND SOCIAL GATHERINGS
- Gatherings of more than 6 people are forbidden in public spaces as well as in private, except for people living together, maintaining maximum numbers of people for activities and events as established by Generalitat Consell Agreements before.
MEASURES RELATING TO PARKS AND LEISURE AREAS
Parks and leisure areas in the open air will remain open only from 08:00 to 22:00 h.
MEASURES RELATING TO HOTELS, RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- Eating and drinking will always be at the table inside as well as outside on the terraces.
- On tables or groups of tables, inside or outside on the terraces, will be restricted to a maximum of 6 people.
- Bars/counters within the restaurant can only be used by people to order and collect food or drink.
- Closing times of restaurants and bars will be at 0:00 h; orders can not be accepted after 23:00 h.
- The use of face masks will be always obligatory, except when actually eating or drinking.
MEASURES RELATED TO SALE OF ALCOHOL
- The sale of alcohol is prohibited between 22:00 h and 08:00 am of the following day, in all types of establishments (shops, etc.) except for those mentioned above (restaurants and bars).
- It is absolutely prohibited to consume alcohol in public areas, 24 hours a day.